More than 1,300 students, supported by over 2,500 friends and family, became Goldsmiths graduates on 16-17 January 2020.
The winter 2020 graduating class were joined by five new Honorary Fellows:
- Musician and producer, Nigel Godrich
- Crime fiction author, John Harvey
- Education consultant and author, Marjorie Ouvry
- Journalist and author, Edward Vulliamy
- Actor, director and producer, Jude Law
Professor Frances Corner, Warden of Goldsmiths, said: “Graduation is a special time at Goldsmiths where our community joins together to celebrate the achievements of our students. It is also a moment for us to recognise the accomplishments of distinguished individuals and we are delighted to welcome Nigel, John, Marjorie, Edward and Jude as Honorary Fellows.”
The ceremonies took place at the QEII Centre due to scheduled works in the historic Great Hall.