We work with our partners on a variety of high-quality collaborative arrangements.
Primary page content
The academic partnership models we offer are:
- Validation - Approval of a partner institution’s curriculum which is delivered to students at the partner’s campus and leads to a degree award made by Goldsmiths
- Joint degree programmes - Academic collaboration between Goldsmiths and another degree-awarding body to deliver a programme of study that leads to a single jointly awarded degree
- Dual degree programmes - Academic collaboration between Goldsmiths and another degree-awarding body to deliver a programme or programmes of study that leads to two-degree awards
- Franchise - Delivery of Goldsmiths’ curriculum at an approved partner institution. The partner is responsible for teaching and assessment with support provided from Goldsmiths
- Partner supported delivery - This could involve a range of collaboration options to innovate and enhance the delivery of Goldsmiths’ degree programmes
- Articulation - Guarantees students entry to a Goldsmiths programme on successful completion of recognised prior study at a partner institution
We welcome approaches from prospective partners interested in exploring a range of academic partnerships. Please contact the International Development & Academic Partnerships (IDAP).