Psychometric tests are used by some employers to assess your ability or understand how your personality may be a good fit with a role.
Primary page content
They are normally used by big organisations who receive large numbers of applications.
By knowing what to expect and practising on a regular basis you can improve your test performance. Below are some links of examples and practice tests – do as many of these as you can to familiarise yourself with the format.
Download our Psychometric tests helpsheet to get an overview of the most common tests and how to prepare for them.
- Graduates First You now you have the opportunity to take 70+ online assessments, including numerical reasoning tests, Situational Judgement tests (SJT), personality questionnaires, and game-based assessments along with Artificial intelligence based Video Interviews that are commonly used by employers for selection purposes and receive feedback on your performance.
- Assessment Day - a variety of online Psychometric tests and exercises including numeracy tests, verbal reasoning tests and an e-tray exercise. Tips and advice can be found at assessmentday.co.uk.
- Psychometric Success - try numerical, verbal, abstract, spatial, mechanical, data checking tests and more
- Business case studies try your hand at consulting-style case studies
- Practice Apitude Tests - practice aptitude tests for job applicants and graduates, more can be found at www.practiceaptitudetests.com/top-aptitude-tests/.
- 150 Test Packs for 2020 Graduate Schemes
- Download our quick links sheet for more examples