Whether you're after finger food or a formal dining experience, we've got plenty of options for catering your event.
All prices listed are correct at time of going live and do not include VAT. Gluten free and vegan options are available for all meal packages, on request.
Please note that numbers must be confirmed 5 working days before the event and that catering provided after 4pm and at weekends may incur staff costs.
Beverages and accompaniments
Freshly brewed fair-trade coffee and a selection of fair-trade & specialty teas
Freshly brewed fair-trade coffee and a selection of fair-trade & specialty teas served with traditional biscuits
Freshly brewed fair-trade coffee and a selection of fair-trade & specialty teas served with freshly baked cookies
Freshly brewed fair-trade coffee and a selection of fair-trade & specialty teas served with a selection of mini Danish pastries
Mini muffin (chocolate/ blueberry)/ Mini cookies/ Mini brownies & strawberries/ Mini flapjacks
Mini ring doughnuts with chocolate dipping sauce
Chilled still and sparkling water (1L bottle)
A selection of chilled fruit juice
Deluxe sandwich platter
Two and a half rounds per person using an assortment of breads with seasonal fillings. All deluxe sandwiches are served with Kettle Chips and mixed leaf garnish. Fresh fruit platters and chilled fruit juices accompany the lunch. Menu is priced at £9.50 per head.
A choice of 5 from the following:
- Bacon, spinach & tomato wrap
- Sour dough wrap, mozzarella, sun blushed tomato & rocket (V)
- Brie with cranberry sauce (V)
- Chicken Caesar wrap
- Chicken fajita wrap
- Duck & hoisin sauce with spring onion wrap
- Falafel wrap (V)
- Gammon & grain mustard with mixed leaf
- Hot-smoked salmon, cucumber & cream cheese
- Hot-smoked vegetarian pastrami, sesame bagel (V)
- Hummus & pepper wrap (V)
- Mature cheddar & pickled onion (V)
- Poached salmon & dill mayonnaise
- Smoked cheese & tomato chutney sesame bagel (V)
Each guest has a plate of up to twelve finger items; accompanied by fresh fruit platter, a choice of dessert and chilled fruit juice and water. Menu is priced at £12.30 per head.
A choice of 6 from the following:
- Basil bocconcini ball, olive, sundried tomato skewers (V)
- Breaded king prawns with sweet chilli dip
- Brie & chutney croute (V)
- Cajun chicken goujons with salsa
- Chicken satay with peanut sauce
- Creamy goats cheese tart with chives
- Honey & sesame chipolatas
- Lamb koftas
- Mini duck & hoi sin spring rolls
- Oriental crab cakes with sweet chilli sauce
- Pakora with mango chutney (V)
- Prawn & garlic, lime skewers
- Sausage rolls
- Smoked salmon & cream cheese blini
- Spinach & feta goujons (V)
- Spinach & ricotta plait (V)
- Thai chicken skewers
- Vegetable quiche assortment; cheese and onion, mushroom, roast veg (V)
- Vegetable samosa with mango chutney
A choice of 1 dessert option:
- Mini blueberry & chocolate muffins
- Mini cheesecake selection
- Mini doughnuts or brownies
Fork buffet selection
Chilled fruit juices accompany the lunch. Each menu is priced at £24 per head.
Please pick one meat and one vegetarian option.
- Button mushroom & shallots stroganoff with tarragon steamed rice (V)
- Chickpea & butterbean bunny chowder, South African spiced vegetable & potato dish with croutons (V)
- Tofu & tomato ragu topped with slow roasted tomato on a bed of herb risotto (suitable for vegan diets)
- Goldsmiths fried chicken in a basket with spicy wedges
- Mediterranean vegetables, basil & bean chilli basmati rice (V)
- Moroccan lamb tagine with sweet apricots & sultanas, honey & lemon served with minted cous cous
- Piri Piri chicken supreme, lemon infused rice & Piri Piri sauce
- Pork shoulder confit in Chinese five spice with caramelized onions, roasted peppers and chilli served with wraps, or rice & mango & apple salsa
- Roasted bell peppers, artichoke, red onions & pesto penne in a rich smoked cheese sauce with a parmesan & basil oil crust, chilli & basil garlic bread (V)
- Roasted vegetables (Louisiana creole) jambalaya served with garlic & caramelized onion bread (V)
- Thai baked salmon served on lemon grass infused rice with stir fry vegetables with lime & ginger
Please pick up to two options.
- Asian noodle salad
- Caesar salad - rocket & parmesan with croutons
- Continental baby leaf salad
- Cucumber & chilli, poppy seed salad
- Lightly roasted cherry tomato & red onion, rocket salad
- Roasted fennel & watercress salad
- Sweet winter coleslaw
Please pick one option.
- Caramelised apple & forest fruit crumble, served with vanilla sauce
- Chocolate torte with salted caramel
- Lemon tart with lemon cream
- Sticky toffee pudding
Price per bottle
Terre Forti Trebbiano-Chardonnay, Italy
Soft, gentle Italian wine with just a hint of green apple and peach fruit alongside the bright lemon and lime. Delicate and delicious it is a perfect anytime white.
El Muro, Macabeo, Spain
Crisp but fruity wine with plenty of green apple, pear and lemon aromas and flavours. A clean acidity on the finish completes the picture.
Casa de Piedra, Chardonnay, Chile
A delicious nose of melon & grapefruit and a touch of creamy oak. On the palate the wine is ripe and fruity, with a refreshing acidity.
Ceps du Sud Viognier Vin de Pays d'Oc
Wonderfully aromatic with peach and plump died apricots on the nose. The palate is soft and fruity, with more stone fruit, a hint of spice and a fresh finish.
Villa dei Fiori, Fiano di Sicilia, Italy
An indigenous grape variety from southern Italy offering ripe pear and apple fruit with an aromatic and ripe palate and a rich, clean finish.
Domaine Jean Defaix Chablis, France
Like all Chablis, this wine is made from 100% Chadonnay; it is bone dry with steely elegant flavours of apple and citrus.
Price per bottle
Terre Forti Sangiovese, Italy
Violets, cherries and almonds on the nose with a classic Italian palate: morello cherries, dark plums, fine tannins and fresh acidity.
El Muro, Tempranillo/Grenache, Spain
Extremely versatile reception wine with plenty of ripe, fleshy red cherry fruit and a touch of white pepper spice from the Grenache.
Argento, Reserva Malbec, Argentina
Excellent value for money. Ripe blackberry and black cherry fruit with juicy tannic structure and wonderful freshness. Full bodied but easy drinking.
Dinastia Vivanco Rioja Crianza
Rich aromas of ripe fruit, vanilla and spice. Good tannic structure with soft black cheery and blackberry fruit and well integrated toasty oak flavours.
Price per bottle
Charles de Fere Cuvee Jean Louis, Blanc de Blancs, NV, France
Light and elegant with soft bubbles, zesty lemon and apple with a hint of sherbet sweetness and crisp acidity on the finish.
Jeio Prosecco, Valdiabaddene, Secco, Italy
Quintessential Prosecco: Brilliant straw yellow and an extremely fine, vivacious mousse. Full of lively, crisp apple and sherbetty fruit.