This scholarship is open to students of Kuwaiti nationality.
Primary page content
ValueFully-funded scholarships include tuition fees, full maintenance/living costs for the duration of your course, visa and healthcare surcharge fees, and travel costs.
Year of entry2023
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- hold Kuwaiti nationality
- apply for either a full-time Foundation or Undergraduate (Bachelors) programme
- have a high school diploma or its equivalent in accordance with the conditions and criteria decided by the Goldsmiths University of London and the Kuwait Ministry of Education, provided that the certificate’s validity does not exceed two years from the date of obtaining it
- have an equivalency for a high school diploma (from outside Kuwait) at the Ministry of Education
- not to have received a scholarship or scholarship in a previous or current period and then withdrew or was dismissed from it
- meet the conditions set by the host (country/agency) and the ministry
- not be more than 23 years of age
- must apply to register for the grant within the specified period of the Ministry’s announcement.
Available subject areas:
- American Studies
- Art & Design
- Business & Management Studies
- Communication & Media Studies
- Computer Science
- Drama, Dance & Cinematics
- Social Work
How to apply
Students should first apply to Goldsmiths for an offer
Students should apply for approval on the KSIMS Website:
And then apply directly to the MOHE:
Find out more about Goldsmiths scholarships and bursaries regulations.