Primary page content
ValueA full tuition fee waiver covering three years of an undergraduate degree
Number availableUp to five
Year of entry2022 entry
You must meet the general eligibility criteria and regulations. You must also:
- Have been resident in the London Borough of Lewisham for three years prior to application
- Have a household income of under £25,000 per year (as evidenced by your application to the Student Loans Company)
- Be a UK citizen and eligible for Home fees
- Be holding an offer of study on an undergraduate degree from Goldsmiths
- Be undertaking your first undergraduate degree
Applications open on 24 February 2022 and close on 25 May 2022.
How to apply
You can apply via the application form.
Successful applicants will be selected on a competitive basis.
Initial shortlisting by eligibility criteria will be completed by our Scholarships Co-ordinator. All applicants who meet the eligibility criteria are then forwarded to the next selection stage.
Applications will then be considered by an awarding panel. All panel members understand that applicants will have a broad range of differing skills, attributes and experiences, so they will give equal consideration to both the applicant’s academic record and their answers to the questions posed in the award application form. Panel members also understand that what is important is the content of the answers and their relevance to the questions, not the standard of writing.
The panel will consist of representatives from Admissions, Widening Participation, and an academic department. The panel will assess the applications against the stated criteria.
Final award recipients and reserve candidates will be decided by the panel.
Goldsmiths scholarships and bursaries regulations can be found here.