The Digital Media Suite is a facility for video and audio editing work for the beginner as well as the more experienced.
Primary page content
The Digital Media Suite is on the second floor of the Library.
Mon-Fri 9am-6pm (except for when booked out by groups)
DMS staff are available to help individuals Mon-Fri 9am-5pm.
Facilities and Services
- Video editing workstations
- Adobe Premiere and iMovie video editing systems with HD capability.
- Adobe CC Master Collection
- Digital video file conversion from one format (e.g. avi, flv, mov, mpeg, vob, etc.) to another.
- Audio recording in a soundproofed studio with Audio Technica microphones and MOTU interface
- Real-time digitisation of cassette, open-reel stereo tape, and vinyl records.
- Digital audio file conversion from one format (mp3, wav, dss, wma, aiff, etc.) to another.
- A4 and A3 flat-bed scanning
We offer short tutorials either individually or in small groups by appointment.
Please visit us in Rutherford Building (Library) 202 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any enquiries.