Governance and policies

The formal complaints procedure cannot be used to raise concerns about College policy or governance.

Primary page content

Students should raise these via Goldsmiths Students’ Union, which is represented on College committees including Council (the governing body).

If you have questions about a policy you can contact the policy owner, which is usually shown on the first page of the document. The staff directory can be used to find their contact details. You can also contact governance (

The Goldsmiths Academic Manual has contact details for any questions about regulations at the bottom of each regulation page.

For questions about how Goldsmiths is governed and its committees email governance (

Your academic department will be able to help with any local policies.