Student Conduct breaches
How to report someone for a breach in Student Conduct Regulations and details of Goldsmiths formal process around it.
As defined in the Regulation on Student Conduct, we expect our students not to:
- cause distress or harm to others
- damage to the property or reputation of the College
- disrupt the normal functioning or operation of the College
- interfere with the work or study of others within the college
- contravene any provision of the College rules or regulations
Students or staff can report students who they believe have behaved inappropriately.