Discovery Days are for school years 7-12 and are designed to provide an introduction to a university setting. They aim to equip young people to make informed decisions about their future.
Primary page content
What to expect
Discovery Days are an opportunity for groups of students to visit Goldsmiths campus, experience a taste of university life, and gain relevant information about their educational journey.
Most days will include a campus tour led by a student ambassador, who will answer questions about student life and the transition between school and university.
Attendees will have the opportunity to participate in a series of workshops that will provide a better understanding of being a university student academically, socially, and financially.
Discovery Days are pre-set and tailored for specific ages and groups. You can find the list of scheduled days below. Bookings will open in January 2022.
- A typical Discovery Day runs from 10am – 2.30pm
- Students attending must come as part of a school visit accompanied by an appropriate number of staff
- We can only offer up to 30 places per school per day
- Bookings must be confirmed by a staff representative
- Tuesday 8 March 2022 – Post-16 Discovery Day
- Thursday 10 March 2022 – Post-16 Discovery Day
- Tuesday 22 March 2022 – Pre-16 (Years 7-8) Discovery Day
- Thursday 24 March 2022 – Pre-16 (Years 9-10) Discovery Day
Sign up to our GoldNetwork monthly newsletter to receive an email when our bookings open.