Free interactive workshops for year 12’s
Primary page content
Be Bold with Gold is a workshop for year 12s which aims to demystify all things about higher education, enabling them to get university ready.
The 90-minute session is held at your school or college and will be presented by a Goldsmiths staff member along with current students, giving your pupils a fantastic opportunity to ask any university-related questions in real-life.
Your students will learn about topics including university accommodation, transport and how student finance, scholarships, bursaries and grants work. They'll also get to know about day-to-day life as a student - how many hours of study, seminars and lectures they will undertake, how courses and modules work and of course, the all-important university social life - societies and other fun to be had on and off campus.
Pupils who attend this session have said it greatly increased their knowledge of university.
Some of the feedback we received is as follows:
- “The student ambassadors were very knowledgeable.”
- “The session was very informative and interesting.”
- “I found it very fun and capturing. Very inclusive.”
- “I liked talking about courses and the opportunities that we have.”
- “I like that everyone communicated, was patient and answered questions”.
Get in touch with Fay Russell-Clark if you'd like to book a Be Bold with Gold session.