Withdrawal/leaving your study

How to leave Goldsmiths and your programme.

Primary page content

You should first discuss this with a tutor in your department. Your school hub can also give you advice. There may be other options you haven't thought of.

Depending on when you leave, you may be entitled to a partial refund of your fees. If you are in receipt of a tuition fee loan and/or maintenance loan, please contact Student Finance to discuss any implications on your funding.

Apply to withdraw

Submit the change of status form no later than 2 weeks after the withdrawal date.

This will be submitted to your department for approval.