Getting reinstated onto your programme

If you were withdrawn from your programme of study you can make a request to be reinstated providing you have not been withdrawn for more than 12 months.

Primary page content

You should first speak to the Programme Tutor in the department where you were studying.

If it is agreed that you can return to your studies, they will discuss the best possible restart date with you and advise you to complete a reinstatement request form.

This will go to your department for approval, who will then submit it to Enrolments and Records for final approval and processing of the reinstatement.

International students

If you are an international student who was previously withdrawn on a Tier 4/Student visa you will usually require a new CAS and a new Student Visa. It is advised that you contact the Immigration Advisory Service to discuss this.

Withdrawn for more than 12 months

If you have been withdrawn from your programme for more than 12 months you will need to reapply for admission to the College. You may also be eligible for recognition of prior learning - see the Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) Policy (PDF).