How to send items to print at Goldsmiths from your own device.
Primary page content
You need to be connected to eduroam Wi-Fi to print from your own device
- Connect your device to the eduroam Wi-Fi network. You must be connected to eduroam in order to use mobile printing. For more information on this process, see 'Connecting to Wi-Fi'
- Go to the Mobile Printing website.
- Log into using your campus username and password
- Under Upload Document to Print click on Choose File and select from your device the document you want to print, then press Next
- Wait a few seconds until you see that your document is uploaded. Next to the document you should now see written in green Awaiting Release
- By default it prints double-sided and in black and white, if you want to change these settings tick the box next to Advanced and a small menu will expand
- Once you are happy with your selection, click on the button Library Printing (Select advanced for Colour)
- Your print should can now be collected from one of the printers in the library by swiping your student card on the card reader and releasing the job.
Please make sure that you collect your print from the right printer (Mono printers for black and white and Colour printers for colour prints).