How to send items to print at Goldsmiths from your own device
You need to be connected to eduroam wifi to print from your own device
- Connect your device to the eduroam wi-fi network. You must be connected to eduroam in order to use mobile printing. For more information on this process, see 'Connecting to wifi'
- Go to the mobile printing website on your personal Mac or PC. Log into mobile printing using your username and password.
- Upload the file that you would like to print using the browse button.
- Once the document has been uploaded, you can further configure your print job by clicking the Advanced button (colour printing, page selection, single-sided settings are all configured in this menu). Once you've made the appropriate changes, or if you wish to print with the default print settings, click the 'Library Printing' button. Documents must be in PDF format or an image file (JPG, PNG, BMP, TIFF).
- Swipe your Goldsmiths student card at a printer of your choice to bring up your current print jobs. Select the desired document and press the printer button to print.