We use a pre-payment system known as Papercut for student printing in the Library.
Primary page content
Due to issues (outside our control) with 3D Secure when using Chrome Version 90, we recommend using an alternative browser.
Before you are able to print you will need to associate your Goldsmiths ID card with your Papercut account.
Cost of printing
- A4 black-and-white printing - 4p per side
- A3 black-and-white printing - 8p per side
- A4 colour printing - 8p per side
- A3 colour printing - 16p per side
How to put credit on your Papercut print account
- Go to papercut.gold.ac.uk
- Log in with your Goldsmiths username, e.g. ‘abcde001’ & password
- Click ‘Add Credit’ from the menu option
- From the ‘Amount to add’ drop-down menu, select the amount that you want to add.
- Click on ‘Add value’
- Click on ‘Continue’
- Fill out the information on the screen then click ‘Continue’
- Fill out your bank card information then click ‘Continue’
- Click ‘Confirm’ if you have entered your details correctly
- If the payment has been successful, then you will be presented with a payment confirmation screen.