The Wellbeing Team are here to support all Goldsmiths students whose personal circumstances are affecting their wellbeing and/or their studies
We offer an individualised Wellbeing Plan which may include advice on:
- Planning when studies become difficult to manage due to personal or health issues
- Developing a staying safe plan in preparation of or in times of crisis
- Managing mental health symptoms (new emerging symptoms or worsening of an existing mental health condition)
- Registering with a GP
- Linking in with other student support services, such as the Counselling Service, Disability Team, Advice Team and Accommodation Services (in particular the out of hours team of Campus Support Officers)
- Linking in with relevant services and sources of help in the local community
- Sexual violence/harassment signposting and referral options
- Communicating with key staff, such as senior tutors and personal tutors in academic departments
- Eligibility and how to apply for the central Goldsmiths systems such as taking a break from study (interruption) and extenuating circumstances
- Peer support available such as the Dedicated Listeners, PAL mentors, Students' Union societies and activities as well as peer support groups available in the local community
We hold a daily Wellbeing drop-in:
- Mon-Thu 2.30pm to 3.30pm
- Fri 9.30am to 10:30am
Register in RHB123 to meet privately for a 15-20 minute appointment with one of the team. Please note last registration for the drop in is 15min prior to the end of the session.
There are limited slots available each day but if the slots are filled an appointment can be offered instead.
If it is not possible to make the drop in times email the Wellbeing Team at email@example.com to ask a question or book an appointment at a time that is convenient.