These set out what we expect from students at Goldsmiths.
The regulations are the rules behind your contract with Goldsmiths as an enrolled student and everyone complies with these.
Policies are the statements of principles by which we conduct the business of Goldsmiths – again, we expect everyone to comply with these.
The procedures are the ways in which we carry out the policies and regulations, and guidance is detailed information that provides assistance in specific areas.
Policies and procedures
- Changing Programme or Mode of Study Procedures (PDF)
- Complaints Procedures
- Data Protection Policies
- Enrolment Procedures (PDF)
- Face Covering Policy (PDF)
- Fitness to Study Policy and Procedures (PDF)
- Freedom of Speech Policy and Procedures (PDF)
- Health and Safety Policy (PDF)
- Interruption, Withdrawal and Reinstatement Procedures (PDF)
- Sexual Violence, Harassment and Misconduct Policy (PDF)
- Student Attendance Policy (PDF)
- Student Disciplinary Procedures (PDF)
- Tuition Fee Policy and Procedures (PDF)
- Student Name Policy (PDF)
- Unsatisfactory School Based Progress Procedures (PDF)
- UK Research and Integrity Office’s Code of Practice for Research (PDF)