What is expected from students on undergraduate and postgraduate taught programmes.
They cover all programmes at levels 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7 of the Goldsmiths Qualifications and Credit Framework (PDF).
They should be read in conjunction with the programme specification for the relevant individual programme of study.
Policies and procedures
- Academic Misconduct Policy and Procedures (PDF)
- Academic Progress and Probation Procedures (PDF)
- Appeals Procedure
- Assessment Feedback Policy (PDF)
- Assessment Policy and Procedures (PDF)
- Extenuating Circumstances Policy and Procedure (PDF)
- External Examining Policy and Procedures (PDF)
- Interruption and Withdrawal Process (PDF)
- Preparation and Conduct of Written Exams Guidance and Procedures (PDF)
- Programme Development and Approval Policy and Procedure (PDF)
- Progression and Award for Students on Taught Programmes (PDF)
- Qualifications and Credit Framework (PDF)
- UK Research and Integrity Office’s Code of Practice for Research (PDF)