What is expected from students on undergraduate and postgraduate taught programmes.
They cover all programmes at levels 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7 of the Goldsmiths Qualifications and Credit Framework (PDF).
They should be read in conjunction with the programme specification for the relevant individual programme of study.
Parts of these regulations and policies are superseded by the Exceptional Academic Regulations due to disruptions caused by Covid-19:
- The Exceptional Academic Regulations (PDF)
- Changes to 2019-20 Regulations and Policies - List of Regulatory Amendments 2019-20 (PDF)
- See how we have changed the way results are calculated, resits, progression, and how modules are assessed
Policies and procedures
- Academic Misconduct Policy and Procedures (PDF)
- Academic Progress and Probation Procedures (PDF)
- Appeals Procedure
- Assessment Feedback Policy (PDF)
- Assessment Policy and Procedures (PDF)
- Boards of Examiners Guidance Procedures (PDF)
- Extenuating Circumstances Policy and Procedure (PDF)
- External Examining Policy and Procedures (PDF)
- Preparation and Conduct of Written Exams Guidance and Procedures (PDF)
- Programme Development and Approval Policy and Procedure (PDF)
- Progression and Award for Students on Taught Programmes (PDF)
- Qualifications and Credit Framework (PDF)
- UK Research and Integrity Office’s Code of Practice for Research (PDF)