What is expected from MPhil/PhD students and what they can expect from Goldsmiths.
The Code of Practice for Postgraduate Research and Training (PDF) sets out the minimum standards required of MPhil/PhD students, supervisors and academic departments. This may be supplemented by information provided by departments, where appropriate.
It should be read in conjunction with these general Research Programmes Regulations.
Research programmes of study at Goldsmiths are approved by Academic Board with delegated functions to its sub committees. These programmes are set out and approved in department programme specifications and are formally reviewed as and when necessary through the Postgraduate Research Board.
Policies and procedures
- Appeals Procedure
- Assessment Feedback Policy (PDF)
- Assessment Policy and Procedures (PDF)
- Code of Practice for Postgraduate Research and Training (PDF)
- Changing Programme or Mode of Study Procedures (PDF)
- Disability Policy and Procedures (PDF)
- Research degree examination policies and procedures
- UK Research and Integrity Office’s Code of Practice for Research (PDF)