Intercollegiate outgoing

Information for Goldsmiths students requesting to study an intercollegiate module at a member institution of the University of London.

Primary page content

As a member institution of the University of London, Goldsmiths has arrangements in place with other member institutions, to allow students to study modules at another University of London College.

Goldsmiths students can apply to study a module at a member institution of the University of London. The module chosen should not be available at Goldsmiths and should complement the programme of study, providing the programme regulations governing their degree programme allows them to do so.

Goldsmiths students must contact the member institution directly to request their application form and confirm their process for completing the form.

You should ensure the module you wish to study is at the correct level of study.

Your form must be signed off by your department at Goldsmiths, for them to agree for you to study at the member institution.

It is important to note that your results from the intercollegiate module will appear on your Goldsmiths transcript (HEAR), you will not receive an additional transcript from the member institution.

If you have Reasonable Adjustments (RASA) in place, you will sit your exams at Goldsmiths to ensure your adjustments can be met.