Result dates

When and how the results of assessments and exams are given.

Primary page content

Details of when the results for the 2020-21 academic year will be posted on this page in the summer term.

Logging into My Goldsmiths

We advise that you attempt to log into My Goldsmiths ahead of the results release dates to ensure that you can access your results when they are available. If you have any issues logging in, now or when your results are released, please contact registrysystems (

You should also check your name and address(es) we have on record, including spellings. This is particularly important if you’re a final year student as your transcript of results will be sent to your home address, when we are able to do so. We will also confirm your home address with the University of London for the posting of your certificate. 

If you are a final year student whose home address is not in the Latin alphabet (e.g. it is in Mandarin, Arabic etc.), please ensure you follow these instructions.


Your result on My Goldsmiths will indicate if you need to resit an assessment, in which case you should visit your department’s page on, or contact them directly. All resits will be conducted remotely.

Appealing a result

If you’re unhappy with a result you should first contact your department. If the result is confirmed and you’re still unhappy, you can start the formal appeals process, providing you meet the grounds for appeal.  

Please note that you cannot appeal a provisional result – the formal appeals process can only consider fully confirmed results. Therefore you would need to wait until your result is confirmed before you can appeal. 


If you are a final year student, a copy of your transcript of results will be mailed to you as soon as we are able to do so. Due to the circumstances this year there will be a delay to this process, but we will communicate details closer to the time.  

Help & support

If you have a question about a result or resit, please get in touch with your department. If you have a question about the Exceptional Academic Regulations, please contact assessments (

If you’re feeling anxious or low, or you just need someone to talk to, the Wellbeing Service can offer advice and support.