Choosing Computing at Goldsmiths means you'll be working on live briefs, developing technical skills, and exploring your creative potential.
Why study Computing at Goldsmiths?
- Our degrees will nurture your development not just as a technical expert, but also as a creative thinker, allowing you to learn and explore through a combination of technology and imagination
- On some of our degrees you'll have the opportunity to take a work placement year, providing you with valuable experience in the industry and contacts for the future
- You'll benefit from fantastic facilities including a virtual reality lab, state-of-the-art digital fabrication and physical computing spaces, a games lab, and computer suites
Explore our Computer Science degrees:
- BSc Business Computing (Entrepreneurship)
- BSc Business Computing (Systems Analysis)
- BSc Computer Science
- BSc Computer Science & Management
- BSc Computer Science (Artificial Intelligence & Data Science)
- BSc Computer Science (Cybersecurity)
- BSc Computer Science (Software Engineering)
- BSc Computer Science (User Experience)
- Foundation Year in Computing
Everyone is really nice at Goldsmiths – whether they are staff or students, in class or outside. It feels like a family to me.
Diana, Computer Science student
Why choose Goldsmiths, University of London?
Goldsmiths was founded in 1891 and has been part of the University of London for nearly 120 years. Alongside this history comes an innovative and creative approach to the subjects you can study, and a commitment to social and environmental justice.
As a Goldsmiths student you'll enjoy a single-site campus in New Cross, South East London. It's in Zone 2 and just 10 minutes by train to Central or East London. So you can access the best of the world's top student city while still enjoying a friendly and supportive student community.