Who and where are you now?
Primary page content
The information you need about university varies depending on if you currently live in the UK, Europe or overseas, and if you’re a student, parent or teacher.
The summaries below will help you short-cut to the most relevant sections of the guide, or other areas of the Goldsmiths website, that will be most useful to you.
UK students studying in the UK
- If you are in Years 7-10, What is University? and Student Life, will provide you with a good overview of university.
- If you are in Years 11, 12 or 13, the guide will walk you through your university options and the application process. All of the content is useful to you.
- Information for mature students (anyone aged 21 or over) is integrated into the text so all of the guide is useful to you.
EU or overseas students
- The guide provides a good overview of your university options.
- The applications information is focused on UCAS applications. If you are applying through an agent, please check our list of agents and follow their advice.
- The student finance information is for UK students. However, funding, scholarships, and country specific information for EU and overseas students is available from the International Office.
- Please follow the relevant links for information on English Language Requirements, Brexit and immigration.
- All of the guide content will be useful to you. There is an additional talk, “Supporting your student into Higher Education” in how and when to apply.
Teachers, advisers, counsellors
- The Guide provides a range of resources you can use at school or college with your students or support colleagues.