Quantum Court is located in Shadwell, a 20-minute commute from campus. The nearest station is Shadwell.
Primary page content
Who lives here?
Undergraduate and postgraduate students. You can expect to live with students of different nationalities and on different degrees, and we’ll try and house you with other undergraduate or postgraduate students. In 2019/20 Quantum Court houses around 96 Goldsmiths students and a small number of students at other institutions.
Room types available
- En suite (Single occupancy bedroom with private bathroom and shared kitchen)
- Studio (Self contained studio flat with private bathroom and kitchenette)
- Studio large (Self contained single or double occupancy studio flat with private bathroom, and kitchenette, as well as living and study/sleep areas are generally split over two levels)
Pictures of Quantum Court
Quantum Court Studios
- Shared kitchen includes cooker, freezer, kettle, microwave oven, iron and ironing board and also has a lounge area (you'll have a private kitchen if you're in the one bedroom flat)
- En suite bathroom
- Bike storage
- Courtyard garden
- Access to on-site launderette
- 2 roof terraces
- Social space with a TV and pool table
- All utility bills (ie electricity, water and gas)
- Basic possessions insurance
- Access to a 24-hour on-site team
Please note, there is no car parking on site.
Quantum Court, 10 King David Lane, London E1 0DY
This hall is managed by Unite Students. Halls managed by private accommodation providers are signed up to the National Code of Standards for Larger Developments.