Quantum Court is located in Shadwell, a 20-minute commute from campus. The nearest station is Shadwell.
Who lives here?
Undergraduate and postgraduate students. You can expect to live with students of different nationalities and on different degrees, and we’ll try and house you with other undergraduate or postgraduate students. Quantum Court mainly houses Goldsmiths students and a small number of students from other institutions.
Room types available
- En suite (Single occupancy bedroom with private bathroom and shared kitchen)
- One-bedroom flat (Self-contained flat made up of an en suite single room and kitchenette)
- Studio (Self-contained studio flat with private bathroom and kitchenette)
- Studio large (Self-contained single or double occupancy studio flat with private bathroom, and kitchenette, as well as living and study/sleep areas are generally split over two levels)
Weekly rent (2023-24)
Rent in this hall ranges from £223.50 - £266.00 per week, depending on the type of room you choose.
See our 2023 Accommodation Guide (PDF) for more information. If you require accessible information please contact us.
Weekly rent (2022-23)
See our 2022 Accommodation Guide (PDF) for more information. If you require accessible information please contact us.
- Shared kitchen includes cooker, freezer, kettle, microwave oven, iron and ironing board and also has a lounge area (you'll have a private kitchen if you're in the one bedroom flat)
- En suite bathroom
- Bike storage
- Courtyard garden
- Access to the on-site launderette
- 2 roof terraces
- Social space with a TV and pool table
- All utility bills (ie electricity, water and gas)
- Basic possessions insurance
- Access to a 24-hour on-site team
Please note, there is no car parking on site.
Pictures of Quantum Court
Take a look inside Quantum Court to get an idea of what life is like here.
Take a look round the communal areas in Quantum Court and take a 360 look at one of our en suite bedrooms.
What it's like here
Quantum Court is based in Shadwell, a 20-minute commute from our campus. Goldsmiths undergraduate and postgraduate students live here. This is a purpose-built residence made up of 40 flats and 18 self-contained studios.
Quantum Court, 10 King David Lane, London E1 0DY
This hall is managed by Unite Students. Halls managed by private accommodation providers are signed up to the National Code of Standards for Larger Developments.