The following guides provide instructions to set up your email on your personal computer.
Primary page content
You can either use the mobile version of Outlook or your phone proprietary email client.
Outlook via web browser
To access your emails via web browser, open any web browser and visit goldmail.gold.ac.uk. Sign in using your campus username (no prefix or suffix) and password.
The first time you sign in, you will be required to set up a time zone, please select London.
Outlook for Windows
- Open the Outlook application on your PC
- When prompted to log in, enter your username in the format firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enter your password and tick Remember my credentials
- Click on OK, Outlook will now take a few minutes to set up your account
Outlook for Mac
- Open the Outlook application on your Mac
- Select Add Account, then enter your username in the format email@example.com
- You will now be directed to the Goldsmiths Single Sign-On page, enter your username and password and sign in, then click on Done
Your Goldsmiths email should now be set up on your Outlook for Mac.