You can set up your mobile to receive college emails.
Primary page content
You can view emails on your mobile devices by using the Outlook App which is compatible with Exchange and make full use of the service.
- Open the Outlook application on your phone
- If this is the first time you use the Outlook app tap on the Get Started button
- In the Email Address field type your username in the following format firstname.lastname@example.org, then press Continue
- In the Goldsmiths authentication window enter your username (e.g. jblog001), associated password and then tap the Sign In button
- When prompted to add another account tap on Maybe Later
Your email address should now be set up on Outlook on your mobile.