As a Goldsmiths student you have access to a whole range of discounts, deals and freebies.
Primary page content
These aren’t just limited to term-time and can be used all-year-round. Here are some of the best discount cards, services and companies you should take a look at before parting with your cash.
Student discount cards/websites
There are plenty of shops and services that offer a student discount if you’ve registered with a student discount scheme. Below are some of the best ones to sign up to so you can access offers for food and drink, fashion, tech, health, entertainment and more:
- Student Beans – free to sign up and use
- UNiDAYS – free to sign up and use
- TOTUM – £14.99 a year or £24.99 for 3 years (physical card + ID card), or free (digital card)
- ISIC (International Student Identification Card) – access to discounts around the world for £12 a year
As a student you can benefit from reduced travel fares. These are some of the best ones to sign up to for travel within London and the UK:
- 16-25 Railcard – 1/3 off rail travel within the UK
- 26-30 Railcard – 1/3 off rail travel within the UK
- National Express Young Persons Coachcard – up to 1/3 off coach travel for those aged 16-26
- 18+ Student Oyster card – 30% off adult-rate travelcards and bus and tram passes in London. Also save 34% on pay-as-you-go peak fares when the card is linked with a 16-25 railcard.
London is home to some of the world’s best museums, galleries and exhibitions. Make the most of them with these offers:
- Student Art Pass – £5 for the year, offering free entry to lots of museums and galleries, as well as up to 50% off entry to exhibitions
- Tate Collective – free to sign up (for 16-25 year-olds), giving you access to £5 exhibition tickets
Alongside all that studying it’s important you give yourself some time to switch off and relax. Check out these student offers on streaming services:
- Amazon Prime – unlimited access to film and TV show streaming, plus you get free next-day delivery on Amazon orders. It’s free for six months, then £4.49 a month after that.
- Spotify Premium and Headspace – unlimited music and meditation for £5.99 a month
- Apple Music and Apple TV – unlimited music, film and TV streaming for £4.99 a month
Food and drink
Treat yourself to a meal out by making the most of these student discount schemes that offer money off food and drink:
- Gourmet Society – discounts on food, as well as film rentals, cinema and attractions
- Tastecard – £39.99 a year to recieve 2 for 1 meals or 50% off your bill, as well as 40% off the cost of cinema tickets. Free trials are available.
Also make sure you check Student Beans, UNiDAYS and TOTUM for more discounts. Many bars and restaurants offer in-house student discounts so don’t be afraid to ask!
Your @gold.ac.uk email address and IT account can unlock: