These one year programmes give you an opportunity to develop your English language, become familiar with UK academic culture and explore some of our academic departments before starting an undergraduate degree.
Some of the programmes are designed to prepare you for specific Goldsmiths' degrees, whilst others may lead into a number of different areas.
If you complete the pathway at the required level (a pass in all modules with an overall score of 50% or more), you will be awarded an International Foundation Certificate and guaranteed a place on the relevant Goldsmiths' degree programme.
You should consider an International Foundation Certificate (IFC) Pathway if:
- your high school qualifications do not meet the required academic standard for undergraduate study
- you wish to take an undergraduate degree in a subject that is different from your prior study
- you need to improve your study skills and use of academic English
There are seven IFCs to choose from:
- Arts and Humanities
- Media, Culture and Society
- Management and Psychology
- Social Sciences
- Music Computing
For more information about entry requirements, please visit the programme page of the IFC you're interested in.