Dr. Andrés Lazzarini joined the Institute of Management Studies in 2019. He has previously taught economics at the Federal University of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil; the National University of San Martin, Argentina; the University of Alicante, Spain and the University of Pavia, Italy. He also worked as a research fellow at the National Scientific and Technical Research Council, Argentina and was a Post-doc fellow at the Jawaharlal Nehru University, India. He obtained his PhD in Economics from Roma Tre University, Italy and a BSc in Economics (cum laude) from the University of Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- Mathematics for Economics and Business
- Money, Banking and the Financial System
Areas of Supervision
- History of economic thought (especially after the Second World War)
- Capital theory and income distribution
- Economic Development in historical perspective
- Methodology and Epistemology of Economics