Tomás Rotta is Lecturer in Economics in the Institute of Management Studies (IMS) at Goldsmiths, University of London. Tomás was previously Senior Lecturer in Economics in the International Business & Economics department at the University of Greenwich in London, UK, and member of the Greenwich Political Economy Research Centre (GPERC).
He holds a PhD and an MSc in Economics from the University of Massachusetts, USA, an MSc in Economic Development and a BSc in Business Management from the University of São Paulo, Brazil.
- Advanced Econometrics
- Applied Quantitative Economics
- Undergraduate Supervisions
- Applications of Political Economy, econometrics, and economic modelling to current economic problems.
- Theorisation and measurement of the growth of unproductive activities.
- Theorisation and measurement of the commodification of knowledge and information.
- Theories of growth and distribution, economic inequality, coordination problems, evolutionary game theory, and input-output matrices.
Vidal, Matt; Smith, Tony; Rotta, Tomas
Prew, Paul; Rotta, Tomas
Rotta, Tomas N.
Teixeira, Rodrigo and Rotta, Tomas