We have a dedicated Immigration Advisory Service to help you with any immigration advice you should need. They offer workshops, drop-in sessions, individual appointments and email advice. You can contact them with any enquiries on immigration (

Single Term

If you're joining the Study Abroad programme for a single term, and are from outside European Union/European Economic Area, it's likely you'll need a short-term study visa.

Find out more about the requirements and how to apply for short term study visa.

Full Academic Year

If you're studying at Goldsmiths for the full academic year, and are from outside the European Union/European Academic Area, it's likely you'll need a Tier 4 Student visa.

Find out more about requirements, eligibility, and how to apply for a Tier 4 student visa.